Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

REFLECTION (3): Four Days Before Christmas

I Met A Psychic Person

Yesterday when I was working, a woman passed by. I greeted her as I did to all customers and she replied me. One thing that made me feel little bit different when seeing her eyes. I felt she seemed find something interesting in me. Anyway, I kept working and she just left. But several seconds later, she came back and met me. She asked something that I could not hear it clearly because of her dialect. It was between: "Do you work here?" or "Are you from here?" So, I just answered,"Yes, I work here. Can I help you something?"
And answered her, "Oh, no," then she confessed something about me proudly with her impressive expression, "I just want to say that you have a good energy, you have a good aura."
I was little shock getting unespected compliment by a stranger. I talked to myself, What the heck of this kind of woman told me about myself, even we never met before. I thought she could read what I was thinking, then she looked for something from her pocket and gave me her name card. She said again,"Do you know Psychic Readings?"
"No. I'm not familiar about that," replied me, then I read her name card.
"Oh . . . I can take your energy and read it." Then she lifted her both hands, trying to describe about my own face. "You have a really good aura. I see something good coming on your way." Then she smiled at me.
"Wow! Thank you." I could not say anything. I was very surprised but in my heart I could answer her that she was right. I just knew that day I got approval becoming a full time associate at my work and the new schedule would start on January 1, next month -- that was my first Christmas present and as a present for my New Year. And what else? . . . Oh yeah, next year, my book would also be published in my own country . . . what else??? . . . I didn't know. Something good coming on the way??? Wow . . . Thanks God!!! Amen!!!
"Yeah." She stared at me with her impressive eyes. I felt like she wanted me to believe her that what she had just said was right.
I could not say anything except to thank her.
"Keep that card. If one day you need me, you can call me anytime. Have a good night."
"Have a good night, too and thank you."
She left and I was busy again with my own thought. I was thinking perhaps it could be a trick of her to find a new customer and/or she also said something true about me.

What I had experienced last night, it gave an idea to write something in this post. Probably that was like the shepherds feel when an angle came to them in the middle of the night and sent a good news about baby Jesus who had been born (And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were filled with fear. (10) And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people. (11) For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. (12) And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”--Luke 2:9-12). They believed what the angle said and did like he had said. They went to see the baby Jesus.

Well, I believe what she said to me because it was my faith that God would bless me in the upcoming years.

Thank you, God for sending me a good message through a psychic person. Good or not, I believe everything has your own purpose to make me better and better every year and become blessing to other people. Amen!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
I'm so sleepy.

about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

bluedreamer27 5:54 PM  

yiks... i'm getting more and more excited .....

Fida Abbott 1:39 AM  

Me, too, BD!!!
Thank you for your attention and regular comment.

Have a great and wonderful day.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP