Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, December 02, 2010

My Son's Friend, A Cystic Fibrosis Survivor from Lung Transplant

Do you have a family member who is suffering because of having Cystic Fibrosis? I do. He is my son from my husband's first marriage. I heard about this disease first time when I met his father, and when we got married, I was getting to know more about it through seaching online and saw his condition directly. He is a very strong young man and I'm so proud of him!!! Why do I confess that? I heard from my husband that he was almost die when he was 14 years old but untill now when he has been 24 years old, God has blessed him and our family abundantly--He is still with us.

Two weeks ago he just came back from hospital after around 14 days living in the hospital, and I heard the doctor had asked him that he should start thinking about lung transplant. When I heard this news from his mom, my heart bounced and I could not hold my tears. And that was worse when I remembered the night before I had lost my wedding ring at work. I felt a bad sign coming in my family. You can imagine how I felt at that time, although he is my step son but he is like my own son. He is a handsome young man, as handsome as his father, smart, wise and mature, and I love him!

This morning I got a message from his mom about one of his friends who has survived from getting lung transplant last year. Her name is Ashley and she is a Cystic Fibrosis survivor who got lung translpant from an athlete's donor, named Paco. Philly.com has published about this news last Tuesday. Here is its link if you're interested to read the story. I also attach a link of a video--Paco's gift to Ashley--so you can see her face and her confession, and feel grateful for a new life she already has had now.

As you know Cystic Fibrosis foundation has a research program and you can participate to be one of contributors there. Also as I ever wrote in several posts in this blog before that everytime you purchase my books, you have contributed to support this foundation. It's not only that, I also make two other contributions to support Cancer Research Program and Unreached Children Program. If you have made it, thank you from the deepest of my heart for your great support. If you haven't, you are able to support this mission through other way by liking the page of The Enthusiasm Saga. As a member of this page, you have shown your support for its marketing field. Probably one day if God permits, I would have a special foundation to support my beloved son. Please, keep your fingers cross for this plan. Thank you so much for having small time to read this post. GBU!!!



Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Editing chapter 4 and 5.

about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP