Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Resting Time

Hello Guys,

It has been more than a week I didn't blog here. If I may say, I had had little bit resting time in my mind although I still kept doing my online activities and kept translating several chapters.

If the next several weeks I seem not too active in blogging, it will be because I have to finish my translating soon and get ready to edit all my chapters. At the same time, I have to prepare for online writing course that will be held next year. It seems I will be busier during the end of this year but I'm happy because my book in Indonesian version will be available soon in Indonesia next year. There is a huge celebration I may confess if this book will present and be welcomed by many Indonesians there.

One thing in my mind during my resting time was about the Merapi Eruption news. I'm sad everytime hearing the bad news from Indonesia, almost every month/several months there is always something happen. Some friends at work asked me about my family. I said that all my family in Java were fine. They live far away from Merapi's location. But still, I'm so sad seeing the pictures and news about the people who have lost their homes, family, friends, etc.

I have searched from the Reuters News besides reading from KabarIndonesia about that news and took some pictures and paste them here. If you would like to read more news about Merapi Eruption, you can read it here and if you would like to watch a short video news, you can visit here. (*)







Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Translating chapter 20.

about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP