Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, October 08, 2010

NOVEL ENTHUSIASM: Photo Contest Finalists 2010

Today is the second day my book attends at Fall Pacific NW Booksellers Show in Portland-Oregon. I can't wait to get the report from NABE about their book fair result. It has been great opportunity for me since my book won Pinnacle Book Achievement Award. With their professional methode, I'm sure my book is in the right hand.

Btw, if you're interested to purchase my book, Enthusiasm as a gift (Thanksgiving or Christmas) or perhaps you want to purchase it for yourself, right now Amazon has the best deal by giving 41% off. I knew it yesterday and I was so surprised. The price will go up immediately unpredictably. And remember if you live in US, you get another benefit--free S+H with your minimum purchase of $25.

Now, it's the time for me to announce who the finalists of Photo contest are. If in my last post I've explained the parameters of how I valued the review entries, now for the photo contest is much simple. I just need your photo has good composition and good sharpeness so it will be suitable and look nice to attach in a special page of Enthusiasm calender. From five entries I've received, I've seen there are three photos that fit in my criterias and I've chosen them become the finalists of Enthusiasm Photo Contest 2010. They are:

1. Mike (US)
2. Viviana (Malaysia)
3. Yunita (Indonesia)

The Photo Winner will be announced in the next upcoming posts. Please, stay tune!
Thank you for reading this post.

Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Four more pages need to be translated and then I will be ready for chapter 13.

about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Mariuca 6:10 AM  

Congrats to ur winners Fida! I missed the pic contest, that was an easy and fun one, perhaps next time okay? Hugs!

Fida Abbott 9:29 AM  

Hi Mariuca,

That's fine, you still can send a picture of you at anytime you want.

Thanks for your regular visit and comment.

Have a great weekend.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP