Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, September 09, 2010

FAMILY NEWS: SMS Last Night

This morning I woke up early and could not sleep. Around 30 minutes I just tried to go back to sleep but still, I could not. I stood up and grabbed my HP. There was a message from my brother in Indonesia. I was shock. His message said one of our cousins passed away because of heart attack yesterday night and this morning his family had burried him.

I almost didn't believe it. Last Saturday he just replied my message via FB, told me that he and his family would visit his hometown to celebrate Eid and he was happy informing me that his oldest son has been accepted at one of the most famous institutes in Indonesia: ITB Bandung.

Life is very short, isn't it? And we really don't know when HE would bring us to HIM, anytime and anywhere. Are we ready? Probably this will be more important for the family who have been left. We live in this world not only for ourselves but for our family, too. Every action we make should reflect to them. We can bring bad and good for our family, it depends of what we have done. So, have we done the best thing to our family?
I think now is my family turn to need and see what we are going to face in the future. I just have a HOPE from HIM who gives me a life, and I may ask HIM to give the most of what my family need; health and wisdom. Amen.

Now, I really would like to remember him, my cousin, Wawan Setiawan who has passed away in his age 45 years old, leaves his beautiful wife with 4 sons. He sent this picture last year when he found me via Facebook.

May his family get comfort and strength during this hard time. I am sad. He was a very good man, friendly and loved his family.

I think I should not sink in this sadness but I have other things that need to be brought in prayer, my husband, my children, and me. What a future will be like, I don't know. But one thing I believe, we should learn from every moment that has been happened in our life. Remember, LIFE IS VERY SHORT!!! DO THE BEST THING IN YOUR LIFE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark



What am I doing right now?Follow me at Twitter
Chapter 6 will be done soon and I will get ready to translate chapter 7

about 1 minute ago from web

5 comments:

Mariuca 11:49 AM  

Hi Fida, thanks so much for ur Raya wish at my blog sweetie! :D

Mariuca 11:50 AM  

A friend of mine lost his grandma on Raya morning... sadness come and goes when it pleases and you are right to get us to pause and appreciate the love and the time that we have.. hugs! :)

Mariuca 11:51 AM  

My cuti coming soon Fida so I won't be able to drop by then, will try to of course if I can get internet connection from where I am..hugs!

Fida Abbott 11:45 AM  

hi Mariuca,

Thanks for your visit and leavins several messages here.
You're welcome and I condole your friend's grandma who passed away. May she and her family find comfort and strength to face it.

Hugs

Fida Abbott 11:45 AM  

hi Mariuca,

Thanks for your visit and leavins several messages here.
You're welcome and I condole your friend's grandma who passed away. May she and her family find comfort and strength to face it.

Hugs

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP