Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, May 07, 2010

Enthusiasm will be in the Web Radio Show


This morning I am so excited getting an email from Don McCauley from Authors Show. He accepts me to be interviewed by him in his web radio show. He has sent some materials I need to fill them out and send them to him soon. Before I send some information regarding my published novel, Enthusiasm, I would love to hear from you as my supported friends. What the questions do you want me to answer in his radio show. Please, be free to give me maximum 2 questions by writting them in the comments section of this post or you may send it here at the right comment box of my whohub link. If I use your question/s, I will send a beautiful Enthusiasm postcard to your home. Imagine that you will collect a beautiful postcard and USA stamp!

Well, if I'm not far from their studio, I would love to be interviewed by their Web Television Show. Well, probably the local TV studio will accept me one day. Wish me luck!!

OK, guys, I'm so excited and will wait for your response. On Monday morning I will start to select the entered questions and I will close the opportunity by Monday morning (May 10, 2010) at 9 AM for US eastern time (Monday night around 9-10 PM for Asia time).

Good Luck and thank you for your time to read this post and respond it!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Preparing to make an online media kit and clean the garage.
about 1 minute ago from web

9 comments:

bluedreamer27 1:26 PM  

oh thjat's very nice Fida.. it's always been a dream for me to be in the radio... sad to say i can't tune with that radio station fro here...
have a great day fida and wish you all the best

Fida Abbott 1:41 PM  

Hi, this is a web radio show, so you can hear it via internet (when you're online).

Aha... now, have you had a question already. Please, participate!

Thanks for your comment.

Mariuca 3:25 PM  

He he he don't be nervous Fida, all the best! :)

Fida Abbott 4:29 PM  

I hope not, Mariuca. I am just nervous if there are some unexpected questions will be asked.

Thank you for the response.

Have a great day.

Maria K. Coleman 10:31 PM  

How do you manage your time between writing, working, and caring for your family?

What or who have motivated you to write?

Who is your writing patron?

wah, kebanyakan pertanyaan yah? itu dulu aja deh..let me know when you're gonna be aired.

Maria K. Coleman 10:31 PM  

How do you manage your time between writing, working, and caring for your family?

What or who have motivated you to write?

Who is your writing patron?

wah, kebanyakan pertanyaan yah? itu dulu aja deh..let me know when you're gonna be aired.

Fida Abbott 2:13 AM  

Dear Maria,

You're the first persons who responded it by you 3 questions. Ha, ha... that is more than it should be but I am so very happy to read them. I am sure you still have more questions for me.

Thank you so much. They looked so inetersting to be answered.

We will wait later and hope one or more of your questions will be showed up.

Have a great weekend,
Fa

bluedreamer27 5:28 AM  

Maria gave all the best question now let me think something different..

what is the hardest part of being a writer?

who is fida abott as a writer, as a mom, and as a blogger?

^_^
monday 9-10 Pm... noted!

Fida Abbott 9:45 AM  

Uhuuu... thanks for your questions. I really appreciate it. We will see together what is your questions they I or he will use.

Good Luck!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP