Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Novel "Enthusiasm" Won Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Spring 2010


This afternoon when I was off from work, after I had lunch and was cooking fried banana cake, I took a chance to go online and check my email. The subject of the first email on the top seemed interesting, written You Are a Pinnacle Book Ac . . .
I clicked ‏and WOW!!!! I won and got an award, Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Spring 2010 category Novel. I wanted to cry but I could not. I wanted to scream but I could not. I wanted to hug my husband but he was not in home-he was in his way going to his new job, so I decided to email this exciting news to all KabarIndonesia Editorial members. It wasn't enough for me, then I write this post.

Below I attach their email:

Dear Fida

Congratulations!

Your book has been chosen one of the NABE Pinnacle Book Achievement Award Winners for Spring 2010. The Pinnacle Award Sticker Logo in JPEG format is attached to this e-mail so you can use it at your website.

Please visit the following web page which lists all of the Spring winners at
http://tinyurl.com/3ygr449

We will also be doing publicity about the winners in the upcoming issue of Book Dealers World. The printed edition begins mailing the 2nd week of May and you can check out the latest online version of BDW at
http://tinyurl.com/mmt7a2

Pinnacle Book Achievement Award Books will also be highlighted at the upcoming book trade show exhibits.

Thanks again for doing a great job on your book.

All the best,
Al

By winning this award, I can put a medal sticker on my front cover book and will receive exclusive certificate by ordering them (100 stickers & 1 certificate). So this is a good news for all "Enthusiasm" Giveaway contest participants. If you get my book, my winning medal sticker will be attached there and you will be so proud to have it as I am so proud of my great effort to make it happens. I have paid the first step for everything I had done, less sleeping, writing in the very tight times, etc, etc though I know the journey is still long but I will pursue it with the greatest effort I can do.

Now, I wanna wait my daughter and my husband go home and will express my excitement!!!


Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter

I thank God for winning this first award. It is a great blessing for my career in writing and as a new author.
about 1 minute ago from web

6 comments:

bluedreamer27 7:34 PM  

wow congratulation fida... another achievement of your book... so happy for you..

Miss G 8:29 PM  

Fida... ((((hugsss)))) Congratulation! You are so amazing!

Viviana 2:10 AM  

You're a SUPER DUPER WOMAN WRITER!!!! Congratulation to your achievement! I don't mind to be the regular interviewer for your coming novel, book or e-book.

Fida Abbott 2:34 PM  

Hi BD, thank you.

Fida Abbott 2:36 PM  

Hi Gratcia,

Thanks for your hugsss. There is still long journey to face it.

Have a great day!

Fida Abbott 2:39 PM  

My dear friend, Viviana,

What a great compliment and appreciation!! SUPER DUPER??? I didn't hear these words so long, he, he...
I'm honored to have you as my regular interviewer for my upcoming novel. I'm so happy.

Love and hugs from PA

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP