Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Testimony of Novel "Enthusiasm" from Michael J. Talley


On Saturday night (04/03/2010) when I was online at the second floor of my house, my little daughter handed me a white envelope. She thought it was an information letter from a neighbor that Easter Bunny would come on Sunday morning and hide some eggs in our frontyard and backyard. She was so excited. When I read the sender's name--Michael J. Talley--I told her, it wasn't from the Easter Bunny but a letter from a neighbor who lives in front of our house. She was OK after I told her that on Sunday morning we both would have fun at church, went home, and hunt the eggs at our yard.

I immediately opened it and could not wait to read it. I knew it was his comment after reading my novel, Enthusiasm. He is the first person who bought my novel directly from me and has donated $100.00 for my mission.

Below is his testimony:

I want to say that your husband and children are so very lucky to have such a remarkable woman for a wife and excellent mother. Your talents in Indonesian cooking and your skills as a mother are truly remarkable. If I could speak your language as well as you speak ours, it would be a miracle. Gregory's poem to you is very nice.

In closing my comment of your five stars novel may all your wonderful dream be always blessed.

Good luck in all your future endeavors & your novel, Enthusiasm.

God bless you and your wonderful family always.
Michael J. Talley (retairee)
Your friend & neighbor.






Any amount of donation will be used for author's own cookbooks' marketing purposes to support Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Every person who donates at least $25.00 and as USA residence will get a novel "Enthusiasm" Trade Paperback with author's autograph and a beautiful bookmark. Please, leave your name and complete address in your Paypal message.

Thank you for your support!

Share/Save/Bookmark





What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

Reading my favorite new E-book: From Book to Bestseller
about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP