Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Enthusiasm" Giveaway Contest Participants

Yay!!! . . . Finally I have five participants for my first giveaway contest so far. Some of friends, they prefered to buy my book than participate in this contest, especially to those who want my autograph on the book. Some of them were interested but they didn't send any entries till the end of the date.

Now, I am so very proud to have very supported friends in the blogosphere and I would like to introduce them shortyly one by one:


1. Henny Listyowati is the first participant who lives in Jakarta-Indonesia. She is also the first Indonesian who bought "Enthusiasm" in E-book version via Xlibris and she still wants to have it imprint with my autograph and beautiful bookmark. She was one of the students of the online writing course I was leading and has education background in Psychology . Her entry is in Indonesian.

2. Blue Dreamer is the second participant who lives in Cavite-Philippines. He is one of the most bloggers who gives a lot of support for my personal blog and I amaze with how big enthusiasm he has shown to be in this contest. He is still young but I am so very proud of him. He always wants to be the best in everything he does, especially in his education background as a teacher and as a blogger so I'm not surprised if he has a lot of fans in the blogosphere. His entry is in English.

3. Stephanie Setiyadi is the third participant who lives in Surabaya-Indonesia. She is the youngest participant in this contest. I also would like you to know that she was my ex-student. I ever gave private course to her when she was in junior high school. She ever got an honorable mentioned in English telling story in Surabaya for Students under 13 years old. I taught her to be the best in her performance and she did and I was so proud of her. To celebrate that moment, her family invited me to play bowling together. Now she is taking study in the college. Her entry is in Indonesian.

4. Blue Jasmine is the fourth participant who lives in Surabaya-Indonesia. She is my old friend and we were in the same work at Landscape Contractor and Consultant, Stella Flora in Surabaya. She is an architect and very energetic. She drew and calculated the whole project budgets and I helped her sometimes in doing them but most of work I did was in the field, handling many projects that sometimes made me stressful, he, he . . . but I was lucky I could have big chance and worthy experiences working at many famous projects: PT. Pakuwon Jati, PT. Citra Land, Sheraton Hotel, Shangrilla Hotel, and many others. Her entry is in English.

5. Mariuca is the fifth participant and lives in Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia. She is a freelance writer and works at home, and one of the most supported friends I have in the blogosphere. If you're a blogger and like making money and have fun in blogosphere, you should learn from her. She is the most enthusiastic blogger I ever know and don't count how many fans she has. She has a lot. Her entry is in English.

In the next several days, I will announce the finalist of this contest so stay tune!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark




What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter

Taking deep breath: one duty (leading online writing course) has been done succesfully. Yay!!!
about 1 minute ago from web

4 comments:

bluedreamer27 9:16 PM  

oh wow that's so sweet ... yikes... i don't have fans hahaha
anyway i rally enjoyed it... you help me realized how deep "enthusiasm" is.
oh so glad to see Mariuca her!!^_^

Mariuca 10:00 PM  

YAY your entries are in, good luck to everyone! ANd thanks so much for the sweet things u said about me here, hugs! :)

Fida Abbott 12:32 AM  

Fans = regular comentators in blogosphere!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed and liked reading this cool post.

Happy blogging, BD!!

Fida Abbott 12:32 AM  

You're very welcome, Mariuca!!

Happy Blogging!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP