I have a good news. My novel will be available to purchase in E-book format and it will be available soon in Kindle (amazon.com), Sony (sony.com), and e-Pub (Xlibris.com) around 2-4 next weeks. This is good news to them who live far away from US, like in Indonesia or other Asian countries who love to read my novel but it will be more expensive to purchase my printed novel because of international shipping and handling. Now you don't need to worry. You can read my novel via e-Pub (xlibris.com) and Kindle (amazon.com) though you don't have Kindle.
How it can be. You can download free application for your Windows PC. Click here to free download!
There are many advantages if you are able to download this free Kindle for your PC:
1. You can read Kindle Books on Your Computer
- Get the best reading experience available on your PC. No Kindle required
- Access your Kindle books even if you don't have your Kindle with you
- Automatically synchronizes your last page read and annotations between devices with Whispersync
- Create bookmarks and view the annotations you created on your Kindle
2. You can shop for Books in the Kindle Store
- Search and browse more than 450,000 books, including 101 of 112 New York Times® Best Sellers. If you are a non-U.S. customer, book availability may vary
- Find New York Times Best Sellers and new releases for $9.99, unless marked otherwise
- Get free book samples - read the first chapter for free before you decide to buy
Books you purchase can also be read on a Kindle
- Kindle newspapers, magazines, and blogs are not currently available for Kindle for PC
Some notes you should know before you download this Kindle system for your PC.
System Requirements you must have:
- A PC with a 500MHz Intel or AMD processor or faster
- At least 128MB of RAM
- Screen resolution of 800x600 or greater
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, or Windows Vista or Windows 7
- 100MB of available disk space
And if you would like to have free Kindle download for your iPhone and iPod, click here.
Kindle for iPhone is currently available for customers in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Republic of, Mexico, Moldova, Republic Of, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
So if you live in a country that isn't mentioned above, you can not have Kindle for your iPhone or iPod Touch, but you can have it for your PC.
What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
I'm doing step by step to promote my novel via my online networks and blogs in my limited condition (morning sickness). Thank you everybody who has supported me in many different ways. I really appreciate and may God bless you!
about 1 minute ago from web