Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, March 04, 2010

MY NOVEL: Post-Fulfillment Report for Press Release Campaign

Dear Friends,

This morning at 4.11 A.M. when I woke up and went online after eating my yoghurt parfait, I got an email from marketing team that they have sent Press Release Campaign successfully to 141 media (newspapers, magazines, radios and television shows) from 183 list count (11 media removed and 31 media failed). I saw most of them are radio stations (busy lines).

They will call my publishing service requesting for a copy or an interview with me. Whenever interview requests are received, they pass this information on me in order for the author to schedule a time and date with the interviewer.

Please, wish me luck! Though my pregnancy has been 8 weeks already (yesterday) and I still have morning sickness, my novel marketing period has given me more energy to fight my nausea.

After my novel is available to purchase at Amazon, Barnes&Noble, Borders, thousands online stores and bookstores near you, soon I will launch my novel formally here and at Abbottsbooks.com

If you're interested to follow this news, celebration of the launching and upcoming giveaway, please, subscribe to this blog! Thank you for your support!



Below I enclose 141 media that has received Press Release for my novel:

The Orange County Register
Greenville Black Star
Urban Radio Network "The Bev Smith? Show
Ellen DeGeneres Show
KCYY 100.3FM
BET/Black Entertainment Television
The Repository
Que Pasa Charlotte
Daily News
Denver Weekly News
The Oklahoman
Atlanta Tribune
School Library Journal
WPWX 92.3 FM (Chicago)
The Birmingham Times
Post-Gazette
Couriernews.com
Amsterdam News (New York)
WAKY 102.7FM
Times Record
The Saratogian
WPHR 106.9 FM (Tom Joyner Show)? New York
New York Journal
Tribune-Review
Richmond Free Press
Naples Florida Weekly
Arkansas Times
Miami Herald
KRBE 104.1FM
Bloomberg Radio? (Urban Radio Stations)
The Times
Baptist Informer
Grand Rapids Press
Sister 2 Sister Magazine
The Dallas Morning News
Daily Challenge
The New York Times
Paragould Daily Press
The Daily News Tribune
The Daily Gazette
Chicago Defender
Daily News
Tribune Publishing Company
The Mountaineer
The Clarion-Ledger
CNN Cable News Network
Que Pasa
Soiree - Arkansas Business Publishing Group
Sentinel & Enterprise
The Triangle Tribune
Morning News
Monticello Advance-Monticellonian
WXIA NBC 11 Midday News(ATLANTA)
The View from the Bay
The Times-Picayune
Upscale Magazine
Hagedorn Communications
The Independent Weekly
The View
Connecticut Post
Publishers Weekly
The Carolinian
WAGA Fox 5 "Good Day Atlanta"
Chicago Sun-Times
Oakland Tribune
Right On!
New York Beacon
Valley Independent
Westfield Evening News
KAHI 950AM
The Cairo Citizen
Times Herald-Record
Black Enterprise Magazine
The New York Observer
The Star of Zion
KTRS 550AM
The Washington Post
The Leader
Chicago Tribune
Southeast Missourian
The Tampa Tribune
Winston-Salem Chronicle
WABE 90.1FM
Los Angeles Times
Defender
Suffolk News-Herald
The Daily News Transcript
Mobile Press-Register
Hot Springs Village Voice
The Virginian-Pilot
Community Voice
Florida Weekly
The Sun
San Francisco Examiner
Taunton Daily Gazette
The Berkshire Eagle
Library Journal
The Huntsville Times
The News-Journal
WRHU 88.7 Hofstra University
The Revere Independent Newspaper Group
The Texarkana Gazette
Oprah Winfrey Show
Daily Press
The Savannah Tribune
?WSSP 94.3FM Charleston, S.C.
Denver Herald-Dispatch/Sheridan Sun
Carolina Peacemaker
The News & Observer
Empire Publishing Corporation
Gary Info
Syracuse New Times
The Ledger
The Salt Lake Tribune
The Patriot Ledger
KDOX 1280AM
KCBQ 1170AM
The Hudson Valley Black Press
The Wall Street Journal Weekend Edition
Downtown Denver News
WWRL 1600 (New? York}
The Lakeland Times
San Francisco Chronicle
The Boston Banner
New Haven Register
Our Time Press
The Herald News
Tempo Networks LLC (Television)
Hoy
The Charlotte Post
Erie Times-News
The Sentinel-Record
Post Bulletin
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Metro New York
New York Times
Washington Times-Herald
Journal Star
Sarasota Herald-Tribune
Carolina Journal
Palm Beach Daily News

Share/Save/Bookmark






What am I doing right now?

Follow me at Twitter

I can't wait to hear the result for my 2nd blood test and having USG test next week for my pregnancy. Please, pray for me. Thank you.
about 1 minute ago from web






4 comments:

Viviana 8:04 PM  

Oh My God, I hope that God will give you full strength and hopefully, the baby inside your womb will cooperate with you. The novel certainly boost your career. I wait my turn to interview you at the last after the hurdle is over. You're the inspiration for other women.

Fida Abbott 7:34 AM  

Hello Viviana,
At anytime you can interview me. I can cooperate with my nausea as long as I am able to eat and drink.

Thank you for your great compliment.

Have great day and success for you

Anonymous 1:37 PM  

Congratulation and All the best to Mrs.Fida Abbott

Warm Regards,
Ruslan Andy Chandra

Fida Abbott 1:39 PM  

Thank you, Mas Ruslan.

Best Regards from PA

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP