Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I will have surgery tomorrow afternoon



After many days I posted some good news, this time I post its opposite.

After I had 4th times of hCG test (blood test to check my pregnancy hormone level) and twice of USG test, the results are:
- My hCG levels keep getting higher
- There is no baby but only growing placenta

This may not be dangerous so I have to take surgery as soon as possible. If I was ready this afternoon, I should take it but because I wasn't, the surgery will take tomorrow on Friday afternoon at 1.30 PM. I have to be in the registration area at 11.30 AM and will be asked some questions by an anesthesia staff. After surgery, they will bring my tissue to the pathology lab and I hope its result won't make me so worried. Please, keep me in your prayer for the surgery process and post surgery including the result of the pathology test.

I won't be able to go online in couple days but when I feel much better I promise to meet you again here with my new upcoming post to let you know about my condition after surgery.

Thank you for being my supported friends and I really appreciate for every mentioned prayer goes to me.


Share/Save/Bookmark





What am I doing right now?

Follow me at Twitter

Preparing nice and clean bedroom, then I'll take a shower, eat as much as food and drink a lot of water before midnight. After that, no food and drink before getting surgery.
about 1 minute ago from web





11 comments:

Blue Jasmine 8:13 PM  

Oh, no......no baby?
I hope everything would run smoothly, Mbak!

Miss G 9:44 PM  

Dear Fida, I am sure everything will be alright and my prayer goes for you..

Fida Abbott 7:30 AM  

BJ and Gracia,

Thank you for your prayer.

Now I'm getting ready to go soon to hospital.

Love you, guys!

Hercules Mulligan 11:26 AM  

I know this comes late, but you will be in my prayers, Fida.

Mariuca 7:50 AM  

Take care Fida.. I'll be looking out for ur new updates... I hope all goes well with the surgery, don stress about anything and just have a safe surgery. Hugs! :)

Stephanie Setiyadi 8:10 AM  

mbak fid, don't worry, we'll pray for you too..
Just be relax and everything will be fine..

Fida Abbott 8:07 PM  

Hercules, thank you for your attention and support. GBU!!!

Fida Abbott 8:08 PM  

Dear Mariuca,

Thank you for your attention and support of a such lovely blogger friend.

Fida Abbott 8:09 PM  

Hello Sunday's inspiring,

Thank you my dear Fani. Say "Hi" to your mom and dad.

Viviana 4:21 AM  

Fida, I'm so sorry to hear that. I really don't know what to say. I just pray everything will turn all right for you. Be strong, God loves you always.

Big hug, Viviana

Fida Abbott 12:11 PM  

Viviana, thank you for your prayer. It is the most thing I need.

God bless us!

Your Blogger friend

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP