Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, February 14, 2010

VIDEO: The Way You Love Me

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

I'm sure most everybody won't miss this special day to show their love to their family and friends.

Today I would like to thank to many friends via Facebook, SMS, emails and comments to wish me Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines Day, especially for the new pregnancy. I haven't made a formal announcement here yet because I haven't seen my doctor yet. The huge snow and finding the right time also make everything has to wait. I hope next week, on Wednesday or Thursday I will get an appointment to see her and make sure my pregnancy is fine, nothing to worry about as right now I still have spotting since last Thursday, February 11, on my Birthday. I have searched some topics engaging with spotting and bleeding during pregnancy period. Although I understand it, I'm still worried, meanwhile since last Monday I have started to have morning sickness though it is still in the low level.

Well, I think I should not to worry too much. I believe God will take care everything. Now, I just wait for my children to come and celebrate my Birthday and Valentines day. I won't cook big food anymore. Simple, easy and delicious food have been prepared since yesterday. I also have a special Valentines Gift for every member in the family -- my husband and my four childrens.

I also would like to thank to Mariuca, Henny, Blue Jasmine and Blanca who have left their comments in my lasy post. Congratulations to Mariuca as the first person who give the right comment/ answer. Please, wait the announcement next month what a special gift I would like to send to you.

To celebrate this special day, I attach one of my favorite songs below, titled "The Way You Love Me" and its lyric. This special song is a special gift to my husband. It reminds me when we still lived far eachother, thousand miles away, before we married, and almost everyday he called me, sometimes several times a day. Crazy!!! he, he... But that is a love, sometimes you never know what you have done because you are falling in love with someone who has stolen your heart. Oh, I really miss having feelings in that moment. Now we meet everyday. He doesn't need to spend a lot of money to call me everyday but I'm sure he has to be ready to spend more money for another new family member who will come to the world in the next nine months, ha, ha, ha, . . .!!!!

Enjoy this song, guys!!! And have a wonderful valentines day!!!
See you next week.



The Way You Love Me

If I could grant
You one wish
I'd wish you could see the way you kiss
Ooh, I love watching you
Baby
When you're driving me crazy

Ooh, I love the way you
Love the way you love me
There's nowhere else I'd rather be
Ooh, to feel the way I feel with your arms around me
I only wish that you could see the way you love me
The way you love

It's not right
It's not fair
What you're missing over there
Someday I'll find a way to show you
Just how lucky I am to know you

Ooh, I love the way you
Love the way you love me
There's nowhere else I'd rather be
Ooh, to feel the way I feel with your arms around me
I only wish that you could see the way you love me
The way you love me

You're the million reasons why
There's love reflecting in my eyes

Ooh, I love the way you
Love the way you love me
There's nowhere else I'd rather be
Ooh, to feel the way I feel with your arms around me
I only wish that you could see the way you love me
The way you love me
The way you love me

Ooh, the way you love me
The way you love me



Share/Save/Bookmark






What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

Getting ready for Sunday party, celebrating my birthday and valentines day.
about 1 minute ago from web





8 comments:

Vie 3:06 PM  

Dear Fida, Happy Valentine, what a nice song you have

Fida Abbott 9:59 PM  

Thank you Vie, happy valentines day too.

Happy blogging

Mariuca 10:54 AM  

YAY YAY! I won I won hahaha! Thanks sweetie, but your "gift" this year is the best one yet, here's to more beautiful surprises in store for you this year! :)

Fida Abbott 3:02 AM  

Congrats, Mariuca.
Please, wait for the next month for the announcement.

Take care

Blue Jasmine 7:34 PM  

Hope you'll enjoy your Sunday double party, Mbak!!!

Fida Abbott 6:56 AM  

Hello BJ,

Thank you, especially for your e-valentines card.

Regina Sunderland 1:04 PM  

This song is one of my favorite songs! Sometimes I wish those in my life could see the way I see them love me!

Fida Abbott 9:32 AM  

Welcome to my site, Regina.

I hope your wish will come true.

Have a great weekend

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP