Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday News

It has been so hard since I have had morning sickness. Every morning I have to fight with this condition so I can keep eating my breakfast and lunch. My morning sickness will decrease after around 4 or 5 PM. The worst time when everytime I have to go to work, I felt like I am going to hell - though I never know how it feels. I really want to take absent but if I do it many times, they will fire me (he he . . .)

Well, at least I have heard a good news that on last Friday, my husband checked the result of my first blood test. It showed that I am really pregnant and my pregnancy has been six weeks already. This news gave me little bit happy. I just wait for the second blood result next Monday and then I will see my new doctor in the next day. I really pray my pregnancy will be fine if they will ask me to do USG test.

My happiness stimulated me to give more energy to write several things that I had scheduled several months ago, sending more my writings for upcoming Chicken Soup for the Soul books. Finally yesterday I had finished two short writings with first themed was for Christmas and the second theme was for Devotional for Moms. This morning I also have finished my third short writing and has been sent with a theme about The Joy of being A New Moms.

Yesterday, when I was looking for the bible verse to complete my second writing, I found a good link source of Bible Verses for Parents. My choice was
Proverbs 29:17 "Discipline your son, and he will give you peace; he will bring delight to your soul."

Now, I'm happier. My husband always takes care of me in serving foods whenever he has time. This really helps me so much when I don't really feel good at all.

As my big thanks to him, I would like to send him one of my favorite songs, Breathe from Faith Hill. I hope you guys will enjoy it too.



Breathe by Faith Hill

I can feel the magic floating in the air
Being with you gets me that way
I watch the sunlight dance across your face and I've
Never been this swept away

All my thoughts seem to settle on the breeze
When I'm lying wrapped up in your arms
The whole world just fades away
The only thing I hear
Is the beating of your heart

'Cause I can feel you breathe
It's washing over me
Suddenly I'm melting into you
There's nothing left to prove
Baby all we need is just to be
Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be
I can feel you breathe
Just breathe

In a way I know my heart is waking up
As all the walls come tumbling down
I'm closer than I've ever felt before
And I know
And you know
There's no need for words right now

'Cause I can feel you breathe
It's washing over me
Suddenly I'm melting into you
There's nothing left to prove
Baby all we need is just to be
Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be
I can feel you breathe
Just breathe

Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be
I can feel you breathe
Just breathe

I can feel the magic floating in the air
Being with you gets me that way


Share/Save/Bookmark






What am I doing right now?

Follow me at Twitter

I feel better today so I can finish many online works. I thank to my husband who has served me food, drink and snacks. I think I will keep him as my husband (ha ha... just kidding. He always teases me the same thing to me. He is a funny person sometimes).
about 1 minute ago from web





4 comments:

Miss G 8:43 PM  

Dear Fida.... congratulations! Woow... senengnya, Ariel akan punya adik :D GBU and family. Best wishes from Jakarta. ((((hugss)))

Fida Abbott 9:04 PM  

Hello G,

I really miss you. Thanks for your surprise visit and wishes.

Love & hugs
Fa in Pa

Viviana 11:55 AM  

Good News, good surprise! I'm happy for you, Fida. A Mer..girl or a Mer..boy? Take care & a big hug from me, Viviana

Fida Abbott 2:49 PM  

Hi Vi,
Thank you. We still don;t know yet. It is 6 weeks already.

Take care & big hug too

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP