Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Upcoming Novel: Book Review Campaign

This morning I got an email from Marketing Team, meanwhile my book is still in the post production stage, I should choose at least five media (newspapers) for Book Review Campaign. From 27 given media list located in Pennsylvania, I am interested to pick eight media as you can see them below. Then I have to choose five from them. And my choices are: Philadelphia Inquirer, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, The Morning Call , City Paper , and Reading Eagle.

I propose to launch this BRC on Monday, March 1, 2010. I wonder what they will response.

Meanwhile now, they are preparing to do Press Release campaign for around 180 other media including newspapers, magazines, radios and televisions nationally (USA) and 200.000 email campaigns.

Please, wish me luck!!! Thank you for your support.

Media List:
1. Philadelphia Inquirer/ Philadelphia Daily News (Philadelphia Daily Newspaper)

2. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (Pittsburgh Daily Newspaper)

3. The Morning Call (Allentown Daily Newspaper)

4. City Paper (Philadelphia Community Newspaper)

5. Montgomery Newspapers (Fort Washington Community Newspaper Publisher)

6. Pittsburgh City Paper (Pittsburgh Community Newspaper)

7. Pittsburgh Tribune Review (Pittsburgh Daily Newspaper)

8. Reading Eagle (Reading Daily Newspaper)

Share/Save/Bookmark





What am I doing right now?

Follow me at Twitter

At the same time I'm nervous and excited too. My first novel will be released soon next month meanwhile I still wonder what happens with my pregnancy. Can you imagine how I feel? (God, please help me!)
about 1 minute ago from web




0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP