This morning I got an email from Marketing Team, meanwhile my book is still in the post production stage, I should choose at least five media (newspapers) for Book Review Campaign. From 27 given media list located in Pennsylvania, I am interested to pick eight media as you can see them below. Then I have to choose five from them. And my choices are: Philadelphia Inquirer, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, The Morning Call , City Paper , and Reading Eagle.
I propose to launch this BRC on Monday, March 1, 2010. I wonder what they will response.
Meanwhile now, they are preparing to do Press Release campaign for around 180 other media including newspapers, magazines, radios and televisions nationally (USA) and 200.000 email campaigns.
Please, wish me luck!!! Thank you for your support.
1. Philadelphia Inquirer/ Philadelphia Daily News (Philadelphia Daily Newspaper)
2. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (Pittsburgh Daily Newspaper)
3. The Morning Call (Allentown Daily Newspaper)
4. City Paper (Philadelphia Community Newspaper)
5. Montgomery Newspapers (Fort Washington Community Newspaper Publisher)
6. Pittsburgh City Paper (Pittsburgh Community Newspaper)
7. Pittsburgh Tribune Review (Pittsburgh Daily Newspaper)
8. Reading Eagle (Reading Daily Newspaper)
What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
At the same time I'm nervous and excited too. My first novel will be released soon next month meanwhile I still wonder what happens with my pregnancy. Can you imagine how I feel? (God, please help me!)
about 1 minute ago from web