Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, February 06, 2010

First Huge Snowstorm in 2010


What a big snowstrom in the beginning of the year! Since last night it has been snowing and till this morning (9.54 a.m.) at my place. My husband had to stay at his work and probably till tomorrow he can go home. Yesterday night around 8.10 p.m. I went home and drove on the thick snow for the first time in my life. I was very nervous, but seeing there were still many cars around, it made me feel much better. I arrived at home around 30 minutes (17 minutes late than it used to be) with the speed around 15-25 miles/ hour and most of it around 15 miles/ hour. I was very happy when I arrived at home safely and then was worried for my husband. But knowing he safely arrived at his work in 2 hours of driving, it made me happy.

I predict we have had around more 30 inches already right now. Can you imagine if it doesn't stop till tomorrow? Maybe my small and slim body will sink in the snow, he, he . . . Well, I will call off this afternoon not to come for work but at the other hand, it will help my online works run smoothly.

If you want to see many pictures of this bad snowstorm, visit this link: Winter Weather photographs.

And below I enclose some paragraphs of an article from Aol News:

WASHINGTON (Feb. 6) -- "A blizzard battered the Mid-Atlantic region on Saturday, quickly dumping large amounts of snow on that piled up on roadways and toppled trees onto apartment buildings and cars.

The National Weather Service called the storm "extremely dangerous."

Officials urged people to huddle at home for the weekend, out of the way of crews trying to keep up with a storm that forecasters said could be the biggest for the nation's capital in modern history. A father and son were killed in Virginia when a tractor-trailer struck and killed them after they stopped to help another driver.

A record 2½ feet or more was predicted for Washington. As of early Saturday, 10 inches of snow was reported at the White House, while parts of Maryland and West Virginia were buried under more than 20 inches. Forecasters expected snowfall rates to increase, up to 2 inches per hours through Saturday morning."

I also enclose its video here.

Have a warm weekend, guys!


Share/Save/Bookmark






What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

At the same time I'm nervous and excited too. My first novel will be released soon in the next couple of weeks.
about 1 minute ago from web




0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP