Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, January 04, 2010

Turning A Good Story into A God Story (1)


A day after Christmas, my daughter had fever then several days after that, I started having cough and sour throat. Today I still have cough but feel much better than last week. Thank to God when the weather is so very bad during last week and this week, my work schedule decreases. Of course I won't make much money in this period but I will have more rest and am ready for online writing class that will start next Monday. So everything is fine for me, especially I have to finish reviewing my manuscript this week in next several days.

As my promise before Christmas that I would like to post something interesting I got from church, below I will share it to all of you, Finding Our Hope in An Epic Story: Turning A Good Story into A God Story by Pastor Dan O'Deens.

References: Gen 37:2-5, 23-28, Gen 39:1-2, Gen 41:55, 42:1-7, 45:3-11, 50:15-20

"What would somene in our circumstances do if they were absolutely confident that God was with them?"
Emmanuel... God is with Us!
* Responding to your conflict as though you were confident that God was with you.

The Truth about Your Conflict

* God is with you in the middle of your conflict.

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever - the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. (John 14:16-17).

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)

* It is only when we trust God in the middle of our conflict that we will find Him.

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)

... Years later:

* God has seemingly been silent, but he has clearly not been absent.

* Yo will never experince all the good that can come from the bad in your life until you are first willing to acknowledge that God was with you in the bad, and then refuse to play God when things are good.

Editing Your Life Story

- What conflict do you find yourslef in wight now?
- Is there any evidence from those watching your story unfold that would suggest that you are confident that God is with you?
- How will you respond to your conflict knowing that God is right there with you?

Remember what God gives us; FORGIVENESS, GRACE and MERCY.

Share/Save/Bookmark







What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I am sleepy and hungry after having long online work..
about 1 minute ago from web




4 comments:

Rebecca 9:03 PM  

Amen, Fida! I hope you and your daughter are doing better now. Your post reminds me of the scripture, "For I know that all things work together for good, for those who love God, who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8.

Have a blessed week! And happy New Year to you. :)

Mentor 7:39 PM  

Dear Rebecca,

How sweet your comment! Thank you for reminding scripture. It is one of my favorite scripture.

My daughter is fine now and I feel much better though sometime I cough.

Have a blessed week and Happy New Year too to you and family.

Fida

Viviana 8:17 PM  

Hi Fida, thanks for sharing good God words. Glad to know that you and your girl recover from cold. Have a blessed New Year.

HOKI 9:48 AM  

Hi Vi,

you're welcome.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP