Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Gifts for EC Top Droppers

As I am excited that Christmas will come soon, I would like to give special surprise Christmas gifts to my loyal EC Top Droppers. For the First Top Dropper, there will be 1 FOC Ad and 100 EC Credits. For the Second Top Dropper, there will be 1 FOC Ad and for the Thrid Top Dropper, there will be 100EC. Congratulations for all of the three Top Droppers!! Below is a list of top ten EC Dropper for the last 30 days:



Trends Finder 24/7 - 30 (Getting 1 FOC Ad and 100 EC Credits)
Jean sQuared - 30 (Getting 1 FOC Ad)
Wishing On A Falling Star - 28 (Getting 100 EC Credits)
The One Minute Guide - 26
Wirez and Circuitz - 26
Best travel pictures in the world - 25
All about Babies and Kids - 25
Mariuca's Perfume Gallery - 24
Ramblings of a Haemophiliac - 24
Cornymans Blogreviews - 23

This post will be the last post before Chrsitmas and I will see you again seberal days after Christmas.

To celebrate Christmas in Blogging, I have linked my Christmas songs list that you might enjoy them below. I really hope all of you who celebrate Christmas will have the best Christmas with all of your family and friends.




What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

Getting ready for the last Christmas Shopping.
about 1 minute ago from web





6 comments:

Mariuca 5:25 PM  

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fida, I wish u and ur lovely family a wonderful snowy Christmas, hugs! And thanks so much for the ec credits! :)

Fida Abbott 8:10 AM  

You're welcome, Mariuca!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, too.

Hercules Mulligan 12:45 PM  

Hello Fida -- Merry Christmas!

I am sorry I have not kept in touch recently, but that is because I have been very busy working. I promise I will get to commenting on your great blog soon!

One of my big goals that is now complete is the relocation of my blog, The Foundation Forum, to its own independent domain:

www.thefoundationforum.com

GBU, Hercules

Fida Abbott 1:03 PM  

Hi He,

It is very nice having your visit. Merry Christmas!!!

Thank you for your info.

It is great having your own independent domain for your blog.

Happy Holidays!

FEED YOUR MIND 9:02 AM  

congrats for your top droppers
hi fida
How's your Holiday?
Wish you all the best
have a great day and happy blogging!
Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!

Fida Abbott 9:09 AM  

Hello Feed Your Mind,

Thank you. My holiday was great.
Wishing you all the best and happy holidays, too.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP