Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, October 31, 2009

What You Need to Know about 2009 H1N1 Influenza (3)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

What sad I am. This morning my little daughter had fever again around 100.2 degree Fahrenheit. It is the third time in one month. She is sleeping now after I gave her Tylenol. I cheked her temperature has been normal. Thanks God!

Though she will be fine this afternon, it doesn't mean I will let her do trick or treat. I'm still worried. I know she will be sad but I'm sure she will understand.

At the same time we also can not come to Family Day event which the college where our daughters go to study is holding it this afternoon. We hope next year we will come.

Now I would like to continue posting about 2009 H1N1 influenza. Thank you to everybody who still keep continuing to read this message.



WHO SHOULD NOT GET THE VACCINE AND WHO SHOULD WAIT?
* You should not get this vaccine if ou have as severe (life threatening) allergy to eggs, or to any other substance in the vaccine. Tell the person giving you the vaccine if you have any severe allergies.

Also tell them if you ever had:
- a life-threatening allergic reaction after a dose of seasonal flu vaccine
- Guillain Barre Syndrome (a severe paralytic illness also called GBS)

Those may not be reasons to avoid the vaccine, but the medical staff can help you decide.

If you are moderately or severely ill, you might be advised to wait until you recover before getting the vaccine. If you have a mild cold or other illness, there is usually no need to wait.

Pregnancy or breastfeeding are not reasons to avoid getting this vaccine.

2009 H1N1 vaccine may be given at the same tie as other vaccines, including seasonal influenza vaccine.

(will be continued)

If you think this message is useful, don't forget to subscribe here.



Share/Save/Bookmark



What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

Happy Halloween!!!
about 1 minute ago from web





0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP