Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HOKI Blogger Contest 2009


Hello Guys! It has been so very busy as a Mom with a Kindergarten Kid, a working Mom - offline and online, and I'm still writing two last chapters for my novel, but I really enjoy doing all of those.

This time I have an interesting news for Indonesia Bloggers around the world. To celebrate the third Birthday, HOKI (an online daily Indonesia news based on Citizen Reporter) is holding an event, HOKI BLOGGER CONTEST 2009.

If you are Indonesian with your Indonesian Blogs or Indonesian and English Blogs (mix) and interested to become a contestant for this contest, please visit this link to read the rules.

The Winner will get special Gift, certificate and scholarship of HOKI Online Writing Course (PMOH) that will be held on January 11 to April 15 2010.

As a contestant, HOKI also will give a surprise gift. What is that? It will be announced on November 11, 2009 when this contest is being closed and as the day of HOKI Birthday.

Don't wait! Visit this link, read its details, promote your Blogs and good luck!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark



Contest Committee,




What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I'm still busy arranging my time between this and that, between writing and others.
about 1 minute ago from web



6 comments:

Mariuca 6:25 PM  

Hi Fida! I did receive the credits, thanks so much sweetie! I hope u had a lovely celebration, hugs! :)

Fida Abbott 9:21 PM  

You're welcome, Mariuca!!

Hugs, too for you!

bluedreamer27 9:43 PM  

Hello my friend sorry if i am not being around here in your blog for such a long time... I have so many important things to do, we are affected by Typhoon Ondoy whoi attacked the Philippines recently, Im helping my dad in fixing the damages brought to us by that natural calamity, I know every thing will be back to normal... Its nice to be here again in your blog
Hope you have a great day and God Bless

By the way i got a new site, hope you can visit me there if you have time
Blue Dreamer

HOKI 3:06 AM  

Hello BD,

What a nice having your visit. I’m sorry that you got the hit from that disaster weather. Indonesia also got the earthquake in West Sumatera.

I’m glad you and your family are fine.

I've visited your new blog and left a message there.

Happy blogging and GBU!

bluedreamer27 11:08 PM  

Thanks fida
im doing fine now and thanks God The typhoon has already gone
thanks for visiting my blog too!!

Fida Abbott 5:21 AM  

You're welcome BD.

Happy Blogging!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP