Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Special Gift for Mariuca

I have made a special mini book that I created special to my family and friends. It contains the collection of my poems I wrote in English and my photographs collection. One mini book has been sent to Indonesia. My brother has received it as his birthday gift two days before his birthday, August 31.

Now it is the time I would like to give one mini book to my Blogger friend, Mariuca who had celebrated her birthday on August 29 (last week). It is little bit late because I had been sick since last Saturday.


If you are active as EC member, Adgitize member, or other blogger community members, the name of Mariuca is familiar in Blogosphere world. I have been in friendship with her since almost two years ago. Her passion in blogging has inspired me to be a good blogger I can be. She also has been as one of loyal Blogger friends since we met in cyber world. She supports me in many ways. One of them when I was as a contestant at Blognet Award last February. She has been several times becoming EC top dropper since I joined as EC Member and also as a Blogger who bought the most ads for this blog.

Though it is just a simple gift but it is a great appreciation of my big thanks to her for being a supportive friend.

The next message for her, I would love to have her home address, so I can send it as soon as possible. I would like to ask her to send the info via email or special wall at Facebook.

I hope she is excited reading this post as I'm excited writing this post.



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MARIUCA!!!!

I send you a special birthday cake through the cyber world. Enjoy!!





Share/Save/Bookmark



August Top Ten EC Dropper


Meow Diaries 27
Wishing On A Falling Star 25
Mariuca's Perfume Gallery 24
RealityTalkBlog 16
Coming Back to Life 15
Jean sQuared 14
A Woman Remembers 13
Cooking Japanese Style 12
Wirez and Circuitz 11
Owning a Café 9






What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

Getting ready to write chapter 19.
about 1 minute ago from web





6 comments:

Mariuca 5:40 PM  

Morning Fida! What a wonderful surprise for me sweetie, I am so happy and excited to receive a mini book from you! Thanks so much, I know I'm going to love it woo hoo! :):):)

Mariuca 5:41 PM  

Thank you so much for the lovely post and the cake, I love it! You're so sweet to think of me on my birthday, love and hugs! :)

Mariuca 5:42 PM  

I will send u my email add at FB yay! Can't wait for my pressie hehe! :):):)

Fida Abbott 7:41 AM  

Hello Mariuca,

I'm glad to know that you're excited getting a simple gift from me.

Yes, I will wait for your address.

Thank you.

Mariuca 6:34 AM  

I just sent u my add at FB sweetie, hehehe! Thanks so much and of coz I'm thrilled! Hugs! :)

Fida Abbott 7:21 AM  

Cool!!
Thanks a bunch!!!

Hugs, too.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP