Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, August 07, 2009

10% Off untill August 31

If you are a Blogger and an EC Member, take these advantages!!! I will send you 1000EC and will give you one month Ad 125 x 125 in this Blog to show the world that you are the one of Bloggers who has supported Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Send me a link of your post that contains your picture of you and cookbook, including your review . All reviewers will be linked and on the list as Reviewers at Abbottsbooks.com

For the best review and post, I will give an additional Ad 125 x 125 for one month in this Blog, and it could be another surprised gift I will send you.

DON'T WAIT!!!
If you are interested to purchase my First Book of Amerindo Kitchen in Series, it's the time.
Enter README at checkout
10% Discount will be available until August 31

Revenue will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and used to promote other Author’s own books to support Unreached Children Program and Cancer Research Program.
Thank you for your support.


Share/Save/Bookmark




What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I'll start to work today after 3 weeks off. Celebrating three years as a Walmart Associate. Piuuh!!!
about 1 minute ago from web




2 comments:

bluedreamer27 4:14 AM  

hello fidaso sorry if i just gor here so late . just been so busy lately in my school
have a great day to you my friend and by the way did you know that we already have the blog idol winner?
happy blogging!!

TOP FIVE
JUST BUZZING
SONG TO REMEMBER
TV MARATHON
POSITIVE THINKER
SUPER BLOG
MY ADVENTURES

Fida Abbott 11:27 AM  

Hi BD, thanks for involving me to this contest.

Congrats for the winner.

Have nice day.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP