Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I Got One Million Dollar!!! (Part I)

BIG NEWS!!! I got one million dollar, guys!! A customer left it on my shopping cart when I was busy with my work at Ladies Department. I didn't know it until my friend and I looked at it at the same time.



"What is that?" I asked.
My friend took it and screamed, "One million dollar!! I keep it."
"Someone was teasing me," I said.
Then both of us stared on its both sides. We read a message on another side.



The Million dollar question:
Will you go to heaven when you die?
Here's a quick test.
Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used God's name in vain? He said,"Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already commited adultery with her in his heart." Have you looked with lust? Will you be guilty on judgment day? If you have done those things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulter at heart, the Bible warns that if you are guilty, you will end up in hell. That's not God's will.

He sent His Son to suffer and die on the cross for you. You broke God's law, but He paid your fine. That means He can legally dismiss your case. He can commute your death sentence
"God so loved the world that He gave is only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. "
Then He rose from the death. Please, repent (turn from sin) today and trust alone in Him, and God will grant you the gift of everlasting life. Then read your Bible daily and obey it!

"You got a warning!" my friend said to me.
I smiled and said, "Do you still want to have it? If you want, you can keep it."
"No. It's for you."
"Thank you. One day I'll get one million dollar."
She handed it to me and I put it in my waist bag.

When I returned from work. I put it on the kitchen counter. In the next morning, my husband saw it and said, "How did you get this?"
"A customer who wanted me to be a rich person someday."
"It's like real. They're smart in making this fake money, aren't they?"
"Yeah, they are. And they're smart, too in giving it to the right person." We laughed together. "I mean it. You see, this is a sign that I am going to get it. One day you won't believe it. I will get one million dollar!"
"Ha, ha...!" we laughed again together, louder than before.

Memory in May, 2009


Share/Save/Bookmark



What am I doing right now?

Follow me at Twitter

I'm writing Chapter 16.
about 1 minute ago from web



2 comments:

Dhemz 12:53 PM  

hhahaha...this is a good one....I like the meaning behind it....:)

Fida Abbott 1:43 PM  

Wish me luck, Dhemz. If I get i million dollar, I will fly to your home and steal the fruits at your back yard, ha, ha... (just kidding).

Thanks for your visit and left a comment here.

Have nice summer.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP