Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thank You to My Cookbook Reviewers

In this special moment, I would like to give a great thank to three persons who have given their reviews to my First Book of Amerindo Kitchen in Series, titled Fabulous Leftover Turkey.

1. Cathy Mc.Kittrick, Lee Summit-Mo-USA
"Through the publishing of this book, Fida Abbott has shared her approach to American cooking through the eyes of someone fairly new to the United States. She brings forth fresh culinary ideas combined with personal tidbits that endear you to her and this ambitious effort."
(Abbottsbooks.com)

2. Maria Coleman, Texas-USA (My Cookbook Giveaway Winner)-under the name of A Kid's Review
"Maroon-brown hard cover with that crispy-but-juicy look of the turkey and all the trimmings will surely bring up your appetite. "Fabulous Leftover Turkey", really?? With so many turkey recipes out there what makes this one stand out?


First, it's the creativity of the author, Fida Abbott, who smartly combine two great cultures: Indonesia, where she from, and America, where her husband from, into these recipes. The result? Ten great dishes that are easy to prepare.

Second, not like others, the author also shares her story of how she came up with recipe ideas and it's background. This makes cooking more enjoyable.

Third, pictures are nice. Even though they could be more attractive if they were more focussed and clearer. I personally like the setting and layout, even though in some pages margins are uneven. But it doesn't hurt much.

Four, this book is for everyone. I'm vegetarian, but that doesn't mean I cannot use this recipe book. It gives me confidence to play around with non-meat ingredients.

And last but not least, this board-book is a bit pricey. But you need to know that Fida Abbott donates her profit for cancer research. So, you'll get the great recipe book and doing a good deed at the same time. That's what's fabulous! I definitely will recommend it to you. Can't wait for another series, Fida!"(Amazon.com)




3. BaikBear, Pennsylvania-USA
"Two words I can describe about this cookbook; attractive and creative. I enjoy the stories the author wrote. Photographs are great.

I hope she will publish the second book soon and keep supporting the others who are in needs."
(
Lulu.com)

Support independent publishing: buy this e-book on Lulu.



Also in this special moment, I would like to give my special thank you to Tresia Neve (West Virginia) and Maria Coleman (Texas) who had helped me to spread twenty postcards (ten for each person) to their friends and family, and Cathy for three postcards to her friends/family.


All my reviewers above and Tresia Neve have received six different Auntie Anne's Pretzels coupons (buy one get another one free) as the sponsor of this giveaway gifts. Of course my great thank to them could not be substituted with those coupons but at least, they could express my appreciation how big thank from me for their supports.

For the second book of Amerindo Kitchen in series will be written soon after I finish writing my first novel. I hope I can finish it by the end of next month.

To all of you who doesn't want to be left behind of my future great news; contest, giveaway, etc, please subscribe to this blog.

Thank you for your attention by visiting and reading this blog regularly.

Best Regards,


Share/Save/Bookmark




What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I'm still writing chapter 10.
about 1 minute ago from web





4 comments:

Miss G 11:09 PM  

Dear Fida, wow, keren2 banget reviews-nya! Sukses terus ya :D

Fida Abbott 6:57 AM  

Hello G,

Terima kasih atas kunjungan dan komentar pertamanya.

Salam hangat dari PA.

bluedreamer27 8:18 AM  

wow congrats to your reviewers
have a great day and happy blogging to you my friend
BLOG IDOL ROUND 6
TEACHING PREPARATION
FEATURED ARTIST: THE BANGLES
TV MARATHON
GET RID OF STRESS
SUPER BLOG

HOKI 12:06 PM  

Thanks BD.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP