Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm Yours

On Friday, two days ago when I went home little bit late from work, my husband asked why I was late. I told him that my schedule changed thirty minutes more than before and then I checked clearance stuff at work, probably there was something I needed to buy.

I thought he was just worried I did something not appropiate as a woman who has already had family, he, he.... (just joking).

Well, the song from Jason Mraz, "I'm Yours" is often I hear every time I am on the way going to work or coming back from work. I always listen the songs from my favorite radio station, B101 when I am driving. I think I would like to attach this video song below and send a message to him, "I'm Yours" so hopefully he won't be worried anymore.

I found this interesting one from many Jason Mraz's videos. Enjoy and have great day!



Share/Save/Bookmark







What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I'm planning to write chapter 9 on Monday, tomorrow.
about 1 minute ago from web



8 comments:

Mariuca 3:57 AM  

Hi FIda! I have a cool tag for u sweetie, come and get it!
http://www.mariucasperfume.com/2009/06/we-are-world-meme.html

Miss G 2:32 PM  

I love this song!!! I used to put it up at my blog.. Hmm... (^__^)

Fida Abbott 3:34 PM  

Mariuca, thanks. I have read it from email subscription. I'm sorry I can not leave a message at your blog because it is always aborted.

Hopefully I'll do it this week or next week.

Fida Abbott 3:35 PM  

Hi G,

Thanks for your visit. I could not visit your blog, it is always aborted. I'll try later again.

Have great day.

bluedreamer27 10:28 PM  

hello fida congrats for making it to top 6
you just won an extra 100 ec for gettin ghte highest number of votes last round

by the way im quite confused with your next song

"True Story" is from what movie and who sang it

please let me know my friend thanks!!!

Syifa 2:31 AM  

So sweet Fida ...
Have a sweetest day then, and i brought u a sweet and fun tag, please grab it.

HOKI 11:40 AM  

Hi BD,
Thanks for 100EC. I didn't expected, it was fun getting involved in your Blog Idol contest.

I have replied about your question at your blog.

HOKI 11:41 AM  

Hi Dona, thanks for a tag. It is on the line. I'll post it when I have a chance.

Have nice day.
Fida

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP