Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, May 25, 2009

CIBFest 2009


CIBFest 2008 Banner A



Last week I saw at my visitors statisctic, there was a visitor came from CIBFest. I wondered if they were holding a second contest for this year. I visited their website and I was right. My Blog was there, it was still the old version when the first time I registered there as one of the contestants last year. I was not sure if they still put mine there or someone had put mine there. I saw randomly, my other blog appeared too. I thought they just put the contestant Blogs from last year contest in their Blog list.

Let me know if you leave a comment there by leaving a comment at any post here. For all contestants, Good Luck!! I am not in the part of it in this year and also next years but I will support them through announcing of their contest from my blog.

Other news, since couple days ago I could not open my Blog perfectly. The bottom parts under my post coloum could not appear. Before it happened, it said, "Aborted" so I decided to add it at 'My Favorite' and finally I could open my Blog but it wasn't completely opened. If there are somebody can give me suggestion, it will be great because it is also same in many blogs I visited, it said, "Aborted".

Because I can not read the bottom parts, please, don't leave me a message at Shoutbox but at the comment section in the post.

I am sorry for this unconvenience. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Thank you for the attention of this blog and I hope I will get any good suggestions from anybody.

Share/Save/Bookmark










What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

HOKI writing online will end next week. I am excited waiting to read the student's comments. I am sure they have learned a lot from the Moduls and their good mentors.
about 1 minute ago from web



6 comments:

bluedreamer27 6:04 AM  

oh thats nice to here
i wish all the best for you in that contest

and you know what fida
thats also my reason why i was force to removed Cbox in my main blog hehe
cuz they're leaving their comments on the shoutbox than to my comment box

bluedreamer27 6:06 AM  

by the way fida thanks for giving me the new answer for your song choice

by the way sorry about this
for one last favor

your song choice for Mariah carey "ill be ther" was already taken so as "hero"
do you have any choice for Mariah songs?

you can just comment me back in any of my blogs about that

thanks again

Fida Abbott 5:49 AM  

Hi BD,
It is done. Thank you and I'm always glad getting a visit from you.

Robertfel 7:00 AM  

Halo mba, How are you?

Great to know you join Cibfest, I think to join also :)

Yeah you should remove Cbox shoutout coz ppls always comment on it than ur comment box.

Gbu

bluedreamer27 1:56 AM  

have a great day and happy blogging to you my friend

Fida Abbott 6:03 AM  

Cool!!!

Thanks for the info.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP