Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, April 11, 2009

When Writer and Reader Met



Easter


If you are a writer, your readers are very valuable. Without readers, writer is nothing.

Last Wednesday, I got a call from my online friend, Tresia from West Virginia. She told me that she and her whole family would go to Philly on Thursday and would pass my city. She would like to meet me. It was a very surprised thing, because we knew eachother since around three years ago. Since I knew my first writing was published at Gloria Cyber Ministries in July 2006, several months after that, I got an email from her who gave me a response and her nice comment to my writing although it was not really good to me after many years I didn't write. The topic was interesting but there were many words and repetations needed to be edited. Since that time we both had good friendship although it was just via internet.

We had very nice time although it was just around 2-3 hours. She is very nice person and has happy family. Her sons and her niece played together with my daughter, Little Mermaid. I saw they had fun together. Also my husband had good conversation with her husband.

I made simple lunch, red chicken soup and lavash bread with sliced beef sandiwiches with pineapple supreme as dessert.

I think their visit was a special gift for my Easter this year. Below is some photographs that I have collected from their visit.



Thank you Tresia (and family) for your very nice visit. I hope someday we can meet eachother soon.

* For the same topic in Indonesian article, you can visit this link.(80th)

Share/Save/Bookmark













What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

Happy Easter everyone. Three Easter Baskets are ready for my family and I'm getting ready for Sunday service and Easter dinner.
about 1 minute ago from web




4 comments:

Rebecca Mecomber 12:57 PM  

Fida, what a wonderful surprise that must have been! You all look like you had so much fun.

Thank you so much for nominating my blogs, and coming to read them. You are such a blessing.

I wish you a very joyful Resurrection Day! He is RISEN!!! Wooohooooooo!!!! God bless you and your family.

Fida Abbott 10:17 PM  

Yes, Mr. Mecomber it was really big surprise!! I never thought at all I would get a great visit from my online friend. That made me so happy.

Thank you for your wishes.

Happy Easter!!

Mharms 10:22 PM  

Happy EAster to you Fida!
That is so wonderful. Surprises come in unexpected times.

Fida Abbott 7:50 AM  

Hello Mharms,

Happy Easter. I hope you had wonderful Easter too.

Yes, it was very wonderful.

Thank you for leaving your 1st comment here.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP