Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Eligible Drawing Contestants

Hi Guys, Fida Abbott's Giveaway of the Year had been passed and it still continues to another giveaway (drawing for my first published book). Below is the list of the contestants and supporter of Fida Abbott's Giveaway of the Year, who are eligible entering for the next drawing:

Contestants:
1. Vivie from Germany
2. Maria Coleman, Texas-USA
3. Nancy Dinar, South Korea (she lives in Jakarta, Indonesia now)
4. Christina Hann, Germany

Supporter:
- Bintang, Saudi Arabica, who has posted "...Gift..." as a condition to be a part for the next drawing

If I missed the confirmation from other supporters, please, let me know, so I will add you in the list above (you had to posted it before February 1st, 2009).

***

Other different news, Abe (88th) has recent posting, showing his new drawing of me. You can visit it here if you are interested to see his drawing, a girl on the blue spot (I gave its name). What do you think???




What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I worked a lot on the computer yesterday afternoon till my eyes felt tired and dizzy. I can not wait to finish my book soon. I'm so excited
about 5 seconds ago from web




14 comments:

Anonymous 6:09 AM  

hai, kabar baik kan, mbak?
Saya ditantang editor situs andaluarbiasa.com untuk mencarikan penulis wanita yang inspiratif dan penuh ide-ide penggugah semangat.

Mbak Fidda mau kan berbagi inspirasi di situs andaluarbiasa.com?

Fida Abbott 11:59 AM  

Hi Anang, terima kasih atas tawarannya. Kirim email ke aku ya, biar lebih privat.

Kutunggu kabarnya.

Salam dari PA

Fida Abbott 11:59 AM  

Hi Anang, terima kasih atas tawarannya. Kirim email ke aku ya, biar lebih privat.

Kutunggu kabarnya.

Salam dari PA

Anonymous 12:44 PM  

wow sister! the picture is really you!! He has talent. Lol.

I am sorry, I had been sick and I couldn't visit your blog. Lol. I has just visit Ariel's today and watch the video. It looks so much fun! I wish I were there too. Lol.

and enjoy the fun, of course. Lol.

Congratulations for the next contestant and supporters! Its a great event!

Have a great time everyone!!

Anonymous 10:27 AM  

aku dateng! wah nama gwa muncul di postingnya Fida!!! makasih ya.

Im glad u like it. thank u so much. I do ma best!



salam JKT!

Anonymous 2:25 AM  

Hai mbak fida,
Saya nggak tau email yg febri_70@.... masih Mbak pakai nggak. Saya kirim email kesana. Cek ya!

Mariuca 4:31 AM  

Hola Fida! Is that a new header I see here? You working hard at ur laptop? He he, so cute! Dropping in to thank you for voting for me sweetie...I WON! :):):)

Fida Abbott 7:18 AM  

Devita, I'm glad you are better now. I start having little cough. I hope I will not get sick. I have many things to do.

Your Sista

Fida Abbott 7:19 AM  

88th. You're welcome. Thanks for drawing me. I like it.

Regards from PA

Fida Abbott 7:19 AM  

Anang, I'll check it out.
Thanks for your effort.

Fida Abbott 7:20 AM  

Mariuca, I am glad you won. Congratulations!!!

www.katobengke.com 5:57 AM  

Hay Gays....how are you...friends...

Anonymous 11:24 AM  

waaaa...aku udah liat gambarnya fid..bagus banget...

Fida Abbott 8:11 AM  

Iya, nggak nyangka kok aku malah yg digambar bukan si imut Little Mermaid.

Thanks ya udah dimomentari hasil karya si Abe.

Salam hangatku.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP