Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Writings at www.kabarindonesia.com (May 6th-12th, 2008)


There are 6 articles, 2 poetries, and 1 photograph as you can read/see them by clicking the titles below.

- May 6th, Jangan! (Don't!) (p. 43rd )

- May 8th, Mengagumi Kemegahan Sebuah Museum (Admiring The Glorious of A Museum) (a. 60th) , Bunga Lilyku (My Lily Flower) (p. 44th), Pemenang Jackpot di USA Bulan Mei 2008 (The Jackpot Winner in USA, May 2008) (a. 61st)

- May 9th, SEJENAK BERSAMA FA DI PA (ke-4): Sebuah Cara Unik Menghemat Biaya Bensin (SEVERAL MINUTES WITH FA IN PA - 4th: An Unique Way to Safe the Gasoline Cost) (a. 62nd), Hutang Hillary Clinton (The Debt of Hillary Clinton) (a. 63 rd)

- May 11th, Kelebihan Blog Berbahasa Inggris (The Pluses of Blog in English) (a. 64th)

- May 12th, SEJENAK BERSAMA FA DI PA (ke-5): Memperingati Hari Kakek dan Nenek
(SEVERAL MINUTES WITH FA IN PA - 5th: Celebrating Grandparents Day) (a. 65th)

Photograph: BERITA FOTO DARI USA: Grandparents Day Country Fair 2008 (17th )

5 comments:

Hercules Mulligan 8:00 PM  

Hi Fida. I hope you and your family are well.

I finally responded to your nice tag, and did the homework you assigned me, here. I hope you like it! :)

Ika Devita Susanti 9:54 AM  

Hi Sis!!! how are you?

Fida Abbott 12:57 PM  

I am glad you really enjoy reading my articles above and left a comment in every article. Thank you so much!

Special for Hercules!!
Two thumbs up for you!!! I hope your dreams will come true!!

Have great day to both of you, Devita and Hercules!

Hercules Mulligan 4:11 PM  

Thanks, Fida! You are very kind. :)

I responded to your very nice comment on my blog; thank you! I am grateful to God for His blessings in my life. I think it is because of Him that I have what I have. And I think it is because others do not know Him that they seem to have no direction in their life.

Jesus has given us eternal life, and when we grow in fellowship with Him, He helps us see beyond our feelings and our situations, and even when we don't see, He gives us the courage and strength to persevere!

I think that He has blessed you with a kind and considerate heart. I am happy that you are my friend.

God bless you and all your family!

~Your friend from NY,
H. M.

Ika Devita Susanti 9:23 PM  

Hi Sis Fida, that is not a poem made by me, that is really a song sing by Tata Young:D that's my favorite song :D

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP