Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Two More Awards I got


This morning when I checked my other email account at yahoo, I got very big surprised. Two emails informed me that I got the awards.

First award was from Gratcia as it can be seen below:

The Medal of Awesomeness



Second award was from Anonymous as can be seen below:

The Insightful Blog Award

Awarded to Fida Abbott

I really didn't know who gave me the second award, so just let me say great thanks to a person who had given it to me. Special to Gratcia, I would like to thank you for your greatful appreciation. I would show it with my honour.

11 comments:

Ika Devita Susanti 11:08 AM  

wow! nice tag! congratulations! :D

Fida Abbott 11:39 AM  

Thank you Icha. Glad to see you visiting my Blog regulary.

Warm Regards from PA

Miss G 10:54 AM  

Fida... (((hugssss))) Thanks for posting it...I am so glad you like it, actually the awesomeness is for you as a person and the insightful ones is for this blog, which has given me so much thru your posting (HELIUM and Kabar Kita, writing articles, and a peek to your family's life, it's so refreshing and wonderful)

Been thinking what to give you, been trying to make my own logo, but I failed :( So..these are the best I can come up with (for now).

GBU and keep on being awesome and keep on writing insightful entries..

Love in Christ.
Gratcia

Miss G 10:56 AM  

ow and PS: udah dari tadi mau masuk ke blog ini tapi my connection is so slow ga bisa kebuka-buka site-nya, untung skarang langsung bisa.

Have a GREAT day Mrs.Abbott!

Mariuca 4:07 AM  

Hola Fida! Congrats on ur awards! And I hope u have a happy weekend! :)

Fida Abbott 8:19 AM  

Dear Gratcia,

I don't have any words to say about your compliments. My heart says something that can not be said through my mouth.

GBU,
Love,
Fida
--------

Dear Mariuca,
Thank you, you have very nice weekend.

Love,
Fida

Hercules Mulligan 4:50 PM  

Congratulations, Fida! Very nice awards!

God bless you.

~Hercules Mulligan

Fida Abbott 7:17 AM  

Hi Hercules,

Glad to see you visiting here.
Thank you.

Have great day!!

Hercules Mulligan 11:15 AM  

Hi Fida! Thanks for visiting my Ron Paul blog. It is so nice to get comments from my readers, and especially from you.

Yes, it is rainy here in Upstate New York, too. This means I get to take a temporary break from the spring yard work in the hot sun (it has been hot lately). It is cold and rainy, and although I do not need to water my plants either, nevertheless, I must confess that I miss the sunshine.

But this is the kind of weather to expect in April, I suppose. I am so excited that spring and sunshine will again arrive soon!

God bless you.

~H. M.

Anonymous 11:53 AM  

Blognya bagus banget, pantes kalo dapet penghargaan. Selamat ya mbak. Keep on blogging :)

Fida Abbott 10:37 PM  

Terima kasih Kakahelmy,

Welcome at my My Blog and enjoy it!!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP