Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

She said I was 19 years old !!!!

This morning at work, a new associate told me at lunch time that she guessed I was around 19 years old !!!! (Yeeeaaahhh!!!) She tried many times to guess how old I was but none of her answers were right. Then she gave up !!!! After I told her when I was born, she screamed.......(Oh Noooo!!!!). She asked me what my secrets were. I had no idea to answer it but I tried to answer that I always ate a lot of rice, vegetables, fruits and drank a lot of water. She compared me with her and said again that she was not as slim as like me and she tought it could be the kind of food she consumed.

The conversation I made with her was very interesting for me. Then I tried to realize the way how to burn the fat without stressful with searching from the internet. I found the best site to promote the program for it, here is the link if you are in the list of the persons who need to burn your fat :
Burn The Fat & Feed The Muscle

I saw this in the top of the sales market so I am so confidence to reference this book for you. Beside getting the book you really need, you also get 5 other Bonuses those worth $ 408.75 For more details you sould visit that website Burn The Fat & Feed The Muscle.

REMEMBER !!!! It is just only pay very little amount of dollars ($ 39.95), you will get 5 other Bonuses those worth hundreds dollars FREE ($ 408.75)!!!!!!!! plus one free e-Book : How To Measure Your Body Fat in The Privacy of Your Own Home!

(Can this information help you to get your solution???? Please, give me your comments!!!)

6 comments:

Unknown 11:18 PM  

Aduh senengnya, Mbak Fida dibilang 19 years old. :)

Aku lagi "nakal" nih intip blog teman2 bentaran... ;) He he he.. bosen manyun ajah.

Nighty nite,
Jennie S. Bev

(ps kapan2 aku call ya, kalo sudah nggak batuk tuk...)

Fida Abbott 11:45 AM  

Ada senang ada nggak enaknya Mbak Jennie. Senangnya krn kelihatan muda teruuus, tapi nggak enaknya krn kelihatan lebih muda maka seringkali direndahkan kapabilitasnya. Mesti begitu setelah mereka ngelihat sendiri hasil pekerjaanku/karyaku, baru mereka realize kalau aku bukan seperti yg mereka kira (anak sdg beranjak dewasa, hua,ha...!!!). Tapi suka juga krn teruuus buat kejutan-kejutan kpd banyak orang!!!!!!!!

Trims berat loh aku terus dikunjungi. Ntar aku infoin no. tlp-ku via email ya.

Moga cepet sembuh, dan nggak boleh nakal, pakai intip-intip segala, ntar kelilipen loh....(ha,ha...)

Anonymous 11:47 AM  

Mauu donnks disangka masih 19 th, hihihi.. :D

Fida Abbott 6:33 AM  

Ayo dikirim fotonya full body and close up, ntar aku nilai nih kira-kira Indah termasuk 19thnan apa nggak (ha,ha....bilang aja kalau pengin lihat fotonya Indah,habis nggak ada fotonya di Blogmu).

Lam Maniiiis,
Fida

Anonymous 12:09 AM  

Salam kenal Fid. Thanks udah mau mampir ke blog ku. Jangan bosen ya? Sukses selalu.

Ikhwan Sopa
Trainer E.D.A.N.

Fida Abbott 10:47 AM  

Salam kenal balik Mas Ikhwan. Thanks juga sudah mampir ke Blog ini dan tinggalin komen di sini.
Sukses selalu juga buat Mas.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP