Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, May 25, 2007

Ideal gifts for Grandma













Channel : Relationships & Family
Sub Channel : Gifts for Women
Title : Ideal Gifts for Grandma
Rank 5th from 13 articles

If I can move back the time, I would like to bring my whole family to visit her in Indonesia, my country as a special gift to her for her B-day, Christmas, new Year or others. But I can not do it right now because She passed away before I married in USA. I still remember when she ever told me if she really wanted to see my children someday. She hoped to get the longer life so she could see my whole family.

Sometimes I ever had tears if I remember about her. I even hadn't given something special in her whole life yet at that time. But I knew she didn't expect anything from me. She was just happy enough if I was happy. The happiness that she wanted to see from me was my happy marriage life. That would be the special gift to her and I was sure it could make her happy in her whole life.

Maybe it may not be an ideal gift for Grandma, but I hold this statement that mentions : What the best thing we can give to a loved one is spending time with her/him. And I may add this statement : What the best gift I can give to my loved grandma is bringing my whole family to see her in my dream !

(Why she was so special in my life? Yes, because she was a 'Mother' for me since my Mom died when I was 3 years old. Although she wasn't perfect as a 'Mother' but her love could represent "A Mother's love").







4 comments:

a.k.a. Blandly Urbane 4:27 PM  

Wonderful blog and beautiful family

Fida Abbott 9:36 AM  

Thank you a.k.a for your visit & compliment. I really appreciate it.

Bravo from PA

Anonymous 8:09 AM  

Ah, Fida.. baca ini jadi terharu dhee :) Oma kamu pasti sedang ngeliat kamu dr atas sana sambil tersenyum bahagia ngeliat kehidupan kamu yg berbahagia ;)

Fida Abbott 3:34 PM  

Amin, Indah !!!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP