Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Earning $$$ from The Internet

Earning $$$ from the internet isn't a strange thing for everyone, as a Blogger or someone who has had a website or just enjoying to take many advantages from this technology. In this globalization period, e-market is on the top of the list for the market target.

As a Blogger and someone who is very curious for every good, new and interesting technology, I give the attention especially when I read or hear many people can earn the money via internet. Becoming a Millionaire or Billionaire never makes me stunted because those words are used just to get more targets and just a way to increase their income. I just want to know HOW they can make money from internet.

It has been around one year I have tried many things from becoming the Affilate Members, Data Entry Writers, Paid Writers, Paid Survey Members, Get paid from online shopping, Google Products, etc and I can see which from those are really easy, flexible and without any cents we pay to get involved. If you are the one who is interested with this case, you come at the right time because from this posting I would like to share my experiences, which the best site you can make money easier and faster.

This Site I recommend it to you as a Blogger or not a Blogger because you can make money when you are online, when you surf the Web, refer friends, getting referrals from the affiliate program and sign up for Special Offers. Just for information when the first time (3 days ago) I joined with This Site, I got bonus 1000 points (equivalent $ 1.00). In just one day at that time, I had collected 3160 points(equivalent $ 3.16). Today I have collected 6200 points and get bonus 4000 points (total equivalent $ 10.20) just in 3 days without spending any money at all. I also get 1 referral signed up already and I collect 16 points from him/her. That is why I would like to thank to my first Referral for taking this opportunity that can give him or her the advantage too. It is not about just in making money but you will have fun and learn that you can do something different via internet.

So, why you don't take this action soon. Just sign up here, so you can start to make money already because you will get 1000 bonus when you sign up and don't forget as I have told you above, this is the best site I ever make money, easier, faster and more flexible.

I will keep sending my posting about how I have made money from this site. So please, keep visiting my Blog because you will learn and get free news directly from me in making money from this site.

Thank you & Good Luck !!!!!!!!!

MySpace images


Sign Up, here !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous 12:45 PM  

Waahh.. postingan yg menarik nih, Fida, thanks udah di-sharing yaa ;)

Fida Abbott 3:35 PM  

I have made $ 20.50 so far. Are you interested to join with it??

Anonymous 2:17 PM  

Sudah join bu.

Nti makan2nya kutunggu.
danke ^^

ryonn

Fida Abbott 8:13 AM  

Wah hebat Ryonn. Dibuat fun aja, jadinya rilex. I have made $ 26.60 so far in 3 weeks ( I wasn't online to much, but if you have a lot of time, you can make money more than me).
Good Luck!!!

NB.Oh iya link websitemu kalau pas visit ke sini ya.
Thanks.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP