Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The meaning of my first name : FIDA by KP version


Could my name be the single biggest factor holding back my personal and business success????

The real meaning of my name based on the Mathematical Principle as explained by the Kabalarians Philosophy.

Although the name Fida creates the urge to be creative and original, they emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize my goals and ambitions.

Below, there is some statements they mention about my name, FIDA :

* My name of Fida gives me the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.

* My ideas can be very original and inventive.

* I enjoy being with people in a social environment.

* My personal appearance is important to me, for my desire to make a good impression on others.

* My pleasant manner attracts people to me with their problems and I am capable of offering practical advice, though I would probably not follow such advice myself.

* This name causes me to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.


One thing I don't have the same statement like they have above is the sentence that mentions :
though I would probably not follow such advice myself. That is never happened to me. As long as I give the advice to other people, it always bases of my life experiences. So how could if I would probably not follow such advice myself. My life experiences in the past are the great learning/teacher for my future life in taking every steps I would make.

- GBM -

4 comments:

Anonymous 11:40 AM  

Fida,

Regardless of your name, you are already a success !
Cathy

Fida Abbott 11:51 AM  

Oh thank you, Cathy. I never realize that someday I can find the meaning of my name myself via internet when I was browsing about my name. I found it.

God bless me !!! Amen !!!

Thanks for your visit and leaving your comments here.

Have nice day !!!!

Jed Revolutia 12:23 AM  

what's in a name? - Shakespiere..

itu foto taun berapa mbak? kalo taon 2007 artinya bener anda awet muda sekali...

Fida Abbott 2:59 PM  

Memang tidak ada arti lebih dlm suatu nama, tetapi penemuan KP ini sgt menarik utk dibaca saja, tidak utk diimani, meski buat aku pribadi ada banyak kesamaan dan ada pula yg nyeleneh dan tdk sepaham. It is for fun. Khan aku orangnya open minded, Bung!!!!

Emang fotonya tdk diambil di thn ini tetapi foto itu mrpkan foto terbaik yg aku punya dan anehnya si pesolek dan penata rambutnya adalah orang-orang biasa saja yg tdk mempunyai nama, dan bisa dibilang sebagai pembantu. Suatu karya yg luar biasa, krn dia bisa membuatku mempunyai nilai lebih dlm foto itu meskipun aku hanya biasa-biasa saja.

Begitu ceritanya. jadi bukan utk kesombonganku dlm memposting ini, krn semuanya mempunyai latar belakang sendiri-sendiri.

Semoga respon ini memuaskan Bung!!!

Thanks,
FA

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP