Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, January 14, 2007

MY POETRIES (Part 1)

AWANKU (MY CLOUD)

I was so glad finally I could write a poem again. It is always difficult to me writting a poem except I am in mood and really feel my soul wants something to come out trough the words. That is why every poem I ever made always special for me. AWANKU (My Cloud) was the 3rd poem I ever made and has been published at Kabar Indonesia (online newspaper) for the first time after the last poem I ever made when I was in Senior High School and had been published at Memorandum newspaper (a daily newspaper in Surabaya). AWANKU, I wrote this in the cloudly day of that afternoon on Jan 13th, 2007.

MySpace



DIA (HIM)

My reflection of that day : What the best thing did I give HIM for that day????... My Poem, yes, I wrote a Poem for HIM for the first time and for the second time is published at Online Newspaper, Kabar Indonesia.

Coatesville, January 16th, 2007.

MySpace



DOA SEORANG ISTRI UNTUK SANG SUAMI (A PRAYER FROM A WIFE TO HER HUSBAND) is my third poem at Kabar Indonesia.

MySpace



HASRATKU (MY DESIRE) was written in Coatesville, PA on January 20th, 2007 and as my fourth poem at Kabar Indonesia.

MySpace



IBU PERTIWI is my fifth poem at Kabar Indonesia. It is the other name to mention my country, Indonesia. It is female and we call "Ibu" (Mother) Pertiwi. I felt tears in my heart after finishing this poem. This poem is dedicated to my country, Indonesia.

Coatesville, January 22nd, 2007

MySpace



PRAJURIT CINTA (SOLDIER OF LOVE) is my sixth poem at Kabar Indonesia.

Coatesville, January 24th, 2007

MySpace



IBUNDA (Mother) is my 7th poem published at KI. It is dedicated to my Mother who had been die when I was 3 years old.

Coatesville, January 26th, 2007

MySpace



PERJUANGAN is my 8th peom published at KI. It is dedicated to all Indonesian who are fighting for better life and the future of their country.

Coatesville, January 27th, 2007

MySpace



WANITA (Woman) is my 9th poem published at KI. It was written on January 30th, 2007.

MySpace



NGE-BLOG is my 10th poem published at KI. I wrote it on January 30th, 2007. It bases of my experiences as a Blogger.

MySpace



ANANDA is my 11th poem published at KI. It is about a simple hope from a Mother to her little daughter.

Coatesville, January 30th, 2007

MySpace



AYAHNDA (Father) is my 12th poem published at KI. It is dedicated to my Father.

Coatesville, January 31st, 2007

MySpace



KEHIDUPAN (Life) is my 13th poem I write and is published at Kabar Indonesia.

Coatesville, January 31st, 2007

MySpace

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP