Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, May 26, 2006

A Conversation between a Father & his Daughter

When I was in the Elementary School, I was always proud of my father everytime he worn his white Navy uniform. He looked so strong and more handsome 10 times than usually,(he,he....). More than that I was so proud of him because he had visited many other countries when he was in his duty in Navy and went to the school in Dutch many months when my country bought a big modern war ship from there. It wasn't easy if Navy sent their personnels to study there, they should be smart like my father. I wondered what the kind of school he was graduated before he joined in Navy. This was a short conversation I made with him :

Me : Dad, may I know what the kind of formal education you were graduated
before you joined in Navy?
My father : Senior High School
Me : (I was thinking something but my father interrupted me....)
My father : That is why I want you will be graduated in Bachelor someday. You have to graduate from a formal education that is higher than me
Me : Why???
My father : Because I want my children have the higher education than their
father. And it should be like that when you have the children too.
Me : So if I will be graduated from Bachelor, how is about with my
children???
My father : Doctoral or Master Degree
Me : And my grandchildren???
My father : Professor
Me : My great grandchildren?????
My father : President
Me : (Then I was so quite, thinking how old I would be seeing my a great
grandchild becaming a President.......)

That was my a great memory between me & my Dad. That small conversation encouraged me always to do the best as I could in everything I did. Thanks, Dad.

3 comments:

99.99 8:55 AM  

Salam dear friend,
This post was very beautiful. I was just wondering around in blogspot when I saw it. It'd be a pleasure to keep in touch with an individual like you who has respect for her existance.
take care,
four9

Fida Abbott 9:05 AM  

Thank you for your compliment.

Anonymous 5:42 AM  

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP